Unfortunately, due to certain restrictions from our client, we may not disclose who our client is. However, to let you have a sneak peek we may inform that our client is one of the biggest electricity operators in Europe and fits well into a row of the largest businesses of Portugal.
The project we will be developing from scratch is a back office system serving as the administration panel of the customer’s mobile application intended to collect, log and manage statistical data on the electrical energy consumption. Therefore, the project anticipates a great deal of using the web application development frameworks such as Angular.js / Angular 2 or higher, as well as the extensive use of the testing tools
Specifically for that reason, we are expanding our squad with highly professional and skilled developers who would like to apply their programming expertise and skills in practice and climb up a new level of the career.
As such, you would be responsible for developing new and improving existing products to match the customers’ needs and requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities may include:
- development and support of graphical interfaces;
- support of the existing solutions;
- assurance of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- building of Web projects from scratch.
We expect that you will bring the following expertise and experience with you:
- 2+ years of industry software engineering experience;
- Experience with Angular.js, Angular2+;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS;
- Experience with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system.
We will have additional joy if you have:
- Experience with such web technologies as Node.js, Java, Ruby, PHP;
- Experience with other JS frameworks;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education;
- Portfolio with your interesting projects;
- High level of spoken English.
Who are you
We believe that true passion to what you do makes you a true professional in what you do. We respect and value such people, people who show their desire to improve and grow, people who always try to squeeze all the best of them. Your professional skills and experience certainly are of a high importance, but these should be backed by your personality and itching for the improvement. We are in need of a team player meaning a person who is ready to be a part of a larger community unit, share responsibility for the work, be not afraid of the problems and be ready to solve them in a pragmatic manner, and, of course, who is highly motivated to play hard on this field. We believe you are a well-organized, efficient person able to set proper priorities and needing no «magical kick» to focus on the issue.
What we offer
- Work in the established, friendly and supportive team
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office)
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies
About Do IT
Do IT is an international custom software development company with offices in the Great Britain, Cyprus and Ukraine, providing our customers with top quality software solutions. Our services cover custom software development for healthcare, banking, gaming, entertainment, lifestyle and many more areas of the business and personal life. We strive to help other businesses and individuals increase their value on the market through making them digitally present. That means we are crafting their software products to match most recent market trends. Overall, we are a solid team of highly skilled and passionate professionals who have fallen in love with what we do.
If this description matches what you think about yourself, feel free to send us your CV with a brief promo of yourself. We will evaluate those and set up an interview in a short time.
Have fun and send us your CV!