Our client is a native American company delivering top-level custom software development services for a wide range of market-leading US and global business, including Microsoft, Corbis, OncoGenex, Providence Hospital, Schneider Electric and other global and Fortune 500 Companies.
The company is the US-forefront of data analytics, retail business analysis, and is a fluent shark in the IoT domain, serving a diverse client base, from sovereign governments to individual enterprises.
Specifically for that reason, we are expanding our squad with highly professional and skilled developers who would like to apply their programming expertise and skills in practice and climb up a new level of the career.
As such, you would be responsible for developing new and improving existing products to match the customers’ needs and requirements.
Your tasks and responsibilities may include:
- development and support of graphical interfaces;
- support of the existing solutions;
- assurance of technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Fine-tuning the existing solutions and building new projects from scratch.
We expect that you will bring the following expertise and experience with you:
- 2+ years of industry software engineering experience;
- Experience with React.js / React Native;
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS;
- Experience with Redux;
- Knowledge of the Git version control system;
- High level of spoken English.
We will also be appreciative if you have:
- Experience with such Web technologies as Node.js, Java, Ruby, PHP;
- Experience with other JS frameworks;
- Passion for learning new technologies and self-education;
- Portfolio with your interesting projects.
Who are you
We believe that true passion to what you do makes you a true professional in what you do. We respect and value such people, people who show their desire to improve and grow, people who always try to squeeze all the best of them. Your professional skills and experience certainly are of a high importance, but these should be backed by your personality and itching for the improvement. We are in need of a team player meaning a person who is ready to be a part of a larger community unit, share responsibility for the work, be not afraid of the problems and be ready to solve them in a pragmatic manner, and, of course, who is highly motivated to play hard on this field. We believe you are a well-organized, efficient person able to set proper priorities and needing no “magical kick” to focus on the issue.
What we offer
- Work in the consolidated, friendly and supportive team
- Perfectly equipped and cozy office with multiple lounge zones in the historical center of the city
- Family-like relationship within the team and direct communication with international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation
- Team building activities (corporate parties, joint movie and football watching in the office)
- English lessons with native speaker to bring your English to a next level
- Coffee, tea, cakes and candies
We are a custom software development company focused on providing our clients with top quality software solutions. We develop customized software for healthcare, banking, gaming, entertainment, lifestyle and a variety of other business and personal life spheres. We are helping other businesses and individuals increase their market value through making them digitally present, meaning that we tailor and fine-tune their software products to be in line with the latest market trends. We have fallen in love with what we do and expect that you have the same feelings.
If this description matches what you think about yourself, feel free to send us your CV with a brief promo of yourself. We will evaluate those and set up an interview in a short time.
Have fun and send us your CV!